Monday, October 12, 2009

What's the solution ????

Life isn’t smooth always !!!!!!!

I am telling it as if I invented something newly. Every man discovers this truth one or the other time in his life time.

Even though we discover this truth we find it very hard to accept!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any way life has its own way of making us accepting it, that’s another thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why all of a sudden I am talking like a philosopher???????

The answer is quite simple.... I hit this hard truth once again.
Whenever I reinvent this truth I always try to analyze, understand and to find a solution so that I can run my life smoothly but I hardly found success in doing so.

I know what the root cause for this problem is; it’s our “EXPECTATIONS!!!!!!!!!!”

We expect people around us to be good always, expect them to do the things as we like, expect them to talk only those words which are treat to hear.. We expect people to love us
in the way we imagine we want to be loved, cared, respected and blah blah blah !!!!!!!

All in all we expect a perfect family, perfect job, and perfect world ... and we think once everything is perfect even we will become perfect ....

Oh god plz give me a break

While building nourishing our own expectations and dreams do we care about what others are expecting from us??? What we should give in order to get what we are expecting??? Are we perfect before expecting everything to be perfect????

Okey... I have few more cases to be tested before I leave for the day .................

Fine... before I start my work let me tell you the solution otherwise I cannot continue to work.

I won’t say, don’t expect anything at all rather I would say “be one with the world and accept the imperfection” :)

Hmmm.....

Kuch samajh main aya kya !!!!

Maa Kassam, Mujhe bhi samajh mein nahi aya :)

Kaash... I would have understood what I have written !!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kya re ... confuse karne ke chakkar mein time waste kar diya ! ;-)