Sunday, May 31, 2009

preeti mattu baduku

First time when I proposed the guy whom I love, he said he cannot accept my love and asked me to move on in my life. I was disappointed and shattered. I didn't know how to make him understand how much I loved him and what he means to me. I had no words and I could not speak to him at that moment. I just came back home that evening after our meeting. The whole night i was thinking about the way to convey my feelings to him. At that time I wrote this small poem for him conveying my feelings.

Sikkaru ninnathavaru saviraru...
Adaru avarellaru neenagaballarenu !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Badukenu neenilladeyu naanu.........
Adaru aaa badukondu badukenu !!!!!!!!!!!

Meaning: I might meet thousands of guys who may be like you... but they cannot be 'U'.
I might make a living without you...but that 'living' is not called 'LIFE'.