Monday, September 21, 2009

Some Snippets

From past few years I have a habit of getting my photographs clicked every year and laminating it. My parents love those photographs (all the parents believe that their children are the mostest beautiful children in the wholest of the world) and they have hanged all the laminated photographs on the wall. Yesterday few of my friends visited my house and were looking at my pictures. And one commented,

Friend: Very nice pictures.... So next year your parents are going to put two more on the wall is it???

Me: Why two, next year also one photo only know

Friend: the rate at which you are growing horizontally I doubt if next year you can fit into one photograph...............

Me: :-|

*************************************

Yesterday I had been to a function. I met few of my friends there. We had a gala time and then had lunch together. Lunch was really tasty. I had nicely. Then I walked towards the hand wash. One of my friends called me from behind and asked me....

Friend: Hey what are you doing here ???

Me: Washing my hands :-|

Friend: If you are here attending the functions and having the lunch ... who will carry chamudeswari idol in dasara procession ???

Me: :-| :-|


P.S : Elephants carry goddess chamundeswari idol during dasara procession



*************************************

Yesterday hubby was also with me. He met most of my relatives. We reached home. Casually we were talking. In between hubby remarked.

Hubby: none of your relatives or family members is that good looking know

I gave a GOOD look to hubby.

Hubby: err...excluding you dear. You are my wife sweaty. Look at You. You are so good looking. Look at your eyes...they are err ... big.. err... Furious

I continued my GOOD look at him...

No comments: