Thursday, August 27, 2009

What It Is ?????????

Wonder, what it is ?????


What it is?
What it is?
What it is? 


Take a guess.... 

Some sort of electronic gizmo?
Hmmm.. No

May be a weird looking pen ?
Not at all... 

A camera !!! I had received a forwarded mail once. It was a camera looking like a pen. This is kind of similar to that. I think ... yeah ... it should be a camera.... but I did not understand the purpose of its shape. I mean .. this camera is not that handy ..
No no no ....

Hmmm... some sort of ...err...a toy?

Hello !!! could please stop your wild imaginations !!!!
This is just a HEAD MASSAGER.  


And now, you please close your mouth ... the flu viruses can easily enter if it’s that wide open.
Yes. It’s a head massager. I too was so amused to see this new invention. I was stuck in a traffic signal. And you know, some guys.. They sell stuffs like towels, dolls or new electronic items like a torch, or some watch emitting light. I see all these new kind of stuffs here in the traffic signal than in a showroom. Of course the quality, I cannot guarantee. (And why should I be?? forget it !!!)

So.. I was telling.. I saw this new instrument and one of the guys was demonstrating on the road how to use it. I could not stop laughing. I don’t know why I was laughing. May be because it reminded me of my husband, who actually asks me to massage his head at least twice a day and he is ready to give anything to the person who gives him a good head massage( No wonder, now I own his bike, car and house :) Pun Intended )
And then I bought a piece. (From past few days I wanted go on a ride in my hubby’s bicycle .. And he was not giving it to me. And now I know how to make him agree :) )
 


I reached home. After the evening chores, hubby asked me to massage his head (as usual). When I showed him this head massager, he was very happy and even the results were good. 

And you know... :)
Saturday I am going to Gandhi bazaar riding hubby’s bicycle .... 

So cool  haan .........                                                                       

4 comments:

Swaram said...

Njaaay maadi!

Shekar said...

i thought its a curd beater :)) may be, after using it u'll get curd out of ...
- dhimaag ka dahi

Suchismita said...

Haven't seen any such thing in Pune. great gift idea!!perfect for today's stressful times!

Roopashree said...

@Shekar,

gud idea dude... let me try that :)

@Suchismita

Welcome to my world Suchismita. Hope you get this in Pune soon. If not, let me know will send you piece :)